Philip has played and coached soccer for 26 years. After finishing his college career as a First Team Adidas All-American, Philip moved on to coach high school, college and club soccer. He is licensed through United States Soccer Federation and continues to pursue further coaching education. Philip coaches the 2006 Boys Bonita Storm who finished this past season 32-6-2 and ranked #7 in the state of Florida.
He is passionate about Jesus Christ, his church, coaching and seeing players develop mentally, physically and spiritually. He believes soccer is a tool for life and coaches players for success on and off the field.
Chris has been a personal trainer for 16 years. He was a successful athlete at Orangefield High School in Orange, TX. Also, He had the opportunity to play football at Northwestern State University and won a conference championship. Chris then returned home and attended Lamar University in Beaumont, TX where he studied Dietetics and Nutrition. During those years, he competed as a bodybuilder culminating with a win in the Golden Triangle Classic as the Heavyweight and the shows Overall Winner. Chris believes that the experience that he earned is as valuable as the education he received and he is applying that unique knowledge to every single client and athlete!
- Balance University – Author/Creator
- Nutrition/Dietetics – Lamar University (B.S)
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) – Certified Personal Trainer (x3)
- NASM – Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- Professional Personal Trainers of Collier County (PPTCC) – Founder
- Children’s Nutrition and Fitness Advocate member
- National Assoc. of Health and Fitness Professionals member
- National Federation of Professional Trainers member
- Collier County Medical Society